Preparing Your Presentation
Presenters provide about five 25-minute presentations to groups of about 30-35 students. Lessons should be water-related and encourage students to become active in water stewardship.
To give a great presentation, please plan to:
You don’t need to be a professional educator to be a great presenter and we are happy to provide any suggestions. If you would like someone to help review or develop your presentation, contact Ellen Olson, festival coordinator, at email@example.com or 720-934-7632.
Tips For Festival Day Success
To help the day run smoothly, please plan to:
- Arrive on campus 60 to 90 minutes before your first presentation. Come prepared with your computer and/or other presentation materials.
- Check in at Metro State University’s Student Success Building, near 9th Street and Auraria Parkway. We’ll provide a light breakfast and a volunteer to help carry materials to your presentation location. (Later, we will also provide lunch.)
- After your last session, check out at the Student Success Building for a parking voucher.
- Need to change your initially-requested setup or equipment (such as compatibility for a different type of computer).
- Would like guidance or advice on your presentation.
- Have any other questions.