Information for Teachers
Please reserve your transportation as soon as possible.
* Buses should arrive on the Red Rocks Community College - Lakewood Campus between 9:15-9:30 a.m. on May 15.
* The address is 13300 W. 6th Ave., Lakewood.
* Pick-up time is 1:15 p.m.
Bus transportation costs are fully reimbursable. The Festival is a unique learning opportunity and we do not want schools to miss out on this exciting event due to a lack of funding for transportation expenses.
To receive reimbursement for transportation costs, please have the following documents:
2018-19 school year.
- If you and participating teachers from your school are bringing more than 40 students, the students will need to be split up into smaller groups of no more than 35 students with at least two chaperones for every group of students. I will be in touch by March 15 to find out how many student groups you will have.
- If your school will have more than one group of students, there will be a unique water festival schedule for each group. There is a lot going on at the water festival and, unfortunately, you won’t be able to see every presentation or demonstration. We cannot take requests for presentations, but we will do our best to ensure that every class has a variety of presentation topics during the day.
- Everyone will need to bring a lunch. Dining facilities will not be available on campus.
- Schedule your prefestival presentation as soon as possible by visiting http://denverwater.org/EducationOutreach/Speakers/ and completing the form. In the notes section, please mention that this is a prefestival presentation.